JIRA Training Summary
In this Jira tutorial series, we are going to discuss and learn about
The core features of JIRA tool is to bugs and issues to your software project. This tool is also used for project management. It allows the user to create a dashboard to track the progress on a single page. It makes handling of issues and daily tasks easy. A user can configure different workflows, Sprints etc very easily.
What should I know?
This tutorial is designed for testing professionals which do not know or little knowledge of issue and project tracking in software testing life cycle. Before starting this tutorial you should basic knowledge of the defect tracking.
So let’s begin with JIRA an issue and project tracking tool in this Training Course.
- #1 Tutorial: Introduction to JIRA, an issue
andproject tracking tool
- #2 Tutorial: Download and Installation of JIRA tool
- #3 Tutorial: Tutorial 3 – Working with Issues in JIRA
- #4 Tutorial: Issue Management, workflow
- #5 Tutorial: Working with Epics in JIRA
- #6 Tutorial: Working with Sprints in JIRA
- #7 Tutorial: Planning a version in JIRA
- #8 Tutorial: Creating, using and configuring a board
- #9 Tutorial: Creating and working on
sub tasksin JIRA
- #10 Tutorial: JIRA Agile Installation and Upgrade Guide
- #11 Tutorial: JIRA Agile Tutorials in Managing Agile Projects
- #12 Tutorial: Using the JIRA Agile gadgets
- #13 Tutorial: JIRA Agile User’s and Administrator’s Guide
- #14 Tutorial: Integrating JIRA Agile with your Confluence applications